Monday, July 16, 2012

Nutella Breakfast Shake

I got this idea from a recipe on Pinterest.  It was a breakfast shake with peanut butter.  I do like peanut butter, but not for breakfast.  I had been seeing lots of things on Pinterest with Nutella, so I made my own recipe for a Nutella breakfast shake.  I love it!


1 frozen banana
1 cup rice milk (maybe a little more)
1 T. wheat germ (for added fiber and vitamins)
2 T. Nutella
1 T. ground flax seed (can be done in blender)
1 handful fresh spinach

Blend all ingredients together in a blender, pour into a cup and enjoy!

Update:
I just started adding flax seed and spinach. Lots of added nutrition and still yummy! The color is a little unsettling, kind of greenish brown, but tastes so good! And so good for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment